1. 2pcs 84w philips lumileds LEDs headlight.
2. Safety cut-off low beam.
3. Easy installation: Plug & play.
4. UP68 waterproof.
5. Imported COB LEDs make high brightness lighting.
6. H4 (9003) (HB2) types of socket.
7. Applicable for Auto, Vehicle, Truck, Van, SUV, ATV, Motorcycle.
Canbus might needed for some vehicle
Some modifications might needed for some vehicles
- More stable performance, Operating Temperature -40C — +105C
- Quick start; Fast on/off response time
- Easy installation : All in one model , same as car original bulb , Plug and Play
- Perfect 360 degrees beam pattern : Add high transmittance quartz glasstube, increasing lighting angel from 120 degrees up to 175 degrees, eliminating the dark areas.
- Brighter than stock Halogen/ Xenon headlight bulbsCool white 6000K 9000LM 180W Per Kit, more powerful than halogen, the output can meet or exceed those of aftermarket 180W HID kits, saving more energy.
Full Aluminum Body and Fast Cooling, No Ballast or Driver needed
Built-in cooling fan for FASTER heat dissipation, 30% cooler than standard, ensuring secure temp range and last long lifespan up to 30,000hrs.
|Bulb Size :||84w H4|
|Headlight Power :||Up to 16800LM pair, 8400LM each bulb|
|Operation Voltage :||DC9V-32V|
|Placement On Vehicle :||Front,Left,Right|
|Lumens :||16800LM Pair- 12 LED Chips per Bulb|
|Lifetime :||100,000 Hours|
|Number of Bulbs :||2|
|Waterproof Rating :||IP68 Waterproof|
|Color Temperature :||6500K White|
|Connector Type :||Plug and Play|
2 Years Warranty
- 2 x LED Headlights
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.